49827658_2255403767826457_80882356052736

History

From PCVS to TAS...

Our story begins in 1990 at Peterborough Collegiate Vocational School where the original title for the program was named the "PCVS Integrated Arts Program." 


The program was established by the Kawartha Pine Ridge District School Board to meet the needs of students who have a special interest or talent in the Arts. These students have an opportunity to combine their graduation requirements with an integrated study of Arts including: Drama, Music, Visual Art, and Dance.

With the closure of PCVS in 2012, the program found a new home at Thomas A. Stewart Secondary School. Students and staff were welcomed to a state of the art facility where they could continue to learn and create meaningful work. 

 

Contact


1009 Armour Road
Peterborough, Ontario
K9H 7H2
705 743 5230 ext. 176

Thomas A. Stewart Secondary School Est.1990

  • facebook
  • twitter
  • instagram