This is the online application form to join the Peterborough Integrated Arts (PIA) Program beginning in Grade 9 in September. Please fill in all information and click submit. The form will be emailed to the PIA Program. *NOTE - you may prefer to submit a written application.
Each application also requires two teacher referrals. These may be submitted on paper or via electronic forms in this web site.
Please submit a recent photo of the student applicant (medium size jpeg.) to [email protected] OR mail a recent small photo, and application fee of $15.00 (cheques payable to Thomas A Stewart ~ PIA Program) to PIA Applications, c/o Mr. Kelly Roberts, 1009 Armour Rd. North, Peterborough, ON, K9J 7H2. Please clearly mark the name of the student applicant on the cheque and picture.
Course selections submitted on this form will only be activated upon acceptance into the program, but we do ask that you select courses while completing this application.
To complete the application process, students still need to:
1. submit photo ([email protected])
2. submit $15 payable to Thomas A Stewart ~ PIA Program
3. submit Parent Nomination Form
4. have teachers complete referrals (either on paper or electronically)
5. create a Personal Scrapbook
6. attend Master Class and Audition (with a prepared piece or art portfolio depending on the subject specialty)